A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lyzette Velazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lyzette Velazquez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lyzette Velazquez, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Velazquez graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Velazquez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lyzette Eileen Velazquez MD is a female Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lyzette E. Velazquez practice?
- Dr. Lyzette Velazquez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lyzette Velazquez practices Neurology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Peekskill, NY and Cortlandt Manor, NY.
See Bronx Neurologists.