A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M-Amin Badawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M-Amin Badawi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badawi
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Badawi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Badawi graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Badawi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M-Amin Badawi MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. M-Amin Badawi practice?
- Dr. M-Amin Badawi has 1 office location.
Dr. M-Amin Badawi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Waterford, MI.
See Waterford Internists and Waterford Gastroenterologists.