A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M-Amin Badawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M-Amin Badawi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badawi
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Badawi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Badawi graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Badawi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M-Amin Badawi MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. M-Amin Badawi practice?
- Dr. M-Amin Badawi has 6 office locations.
Dr. M-Amin Badawi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Waterford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI and Lathrup Village, MI.
See Waterford Internists and Waterford Gastroenterologists.