A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dagdagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dagdagan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dagdagan
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Dagdagan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dagdagan graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Dagdagan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Tavita Dagdagan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Dagdagan practice?
- Dr. Mark Dagdagan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Dagdagan practices Family Medicine near Delano, CA.
See Delano Primary Care Doctors.