A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Dagdagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Dagdagan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dagdagan graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Dagdagan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Tavita Dagdagan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Dagdagan practice?
- Dr. Mark Dagdagan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Dagdagan practices Family Medicine near Delano, CA.
See Delano Primary Care Doctors.