A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Espiritu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Espiritu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Espiritu, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Espiritu graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Espiritu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Catawba Valley Medical
- Frye Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Carmen Edaugal Espiritu MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Espiritu practice?
- Dr. Maria Espiritu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Espiritu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Conover, NC.
See Conover Physiatrists.