A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Bradshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Bradshaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Bradshaw, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Pelvic Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradshaw graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bradshaw has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- North Fulton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Bradshaw MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Bradshaw practice?
- Dr. Steven Bradshaw has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Bradshaw practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, GA.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.