A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marshall Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marshall Cook is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marshall Cook, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Cook has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marshall Lewis Cook MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marshall L. Cook practice?
- Dr. Marshall Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marshall Cook practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Ada, OK.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.