Mar 17th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Schlecte was not what I was hoping for at all. He got extremely defensive when I would ask him questions about other conditions I had researched and thought I might have. I tried to ask him questions to get him to explain what he was talking about, but he responded with snarky answers and made my visit very uncomfortable. He seemed frustrated by me asking questions and not just taking his word. I had gone to another doctor in the same office before him, but he put down his coworker and told me that what that doctor had told me was wrong. I believe he is a very smart guy and knows what he is talking about, however, he really needs to understand how to talk to his patients. Eye conditions can be very confusing and he needs to do a better job of explaining them. I had to go home after my visit and google what he told me I had just so that I could actually understand it. I would NOT recommend him to someone who actually wants to fully understand what is going on with their eyes.