Dr. Man-Kuang Chang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Man-Kuang Chang?

June 21st, 2016

Mrs

Dr Chang took over my husbands care after Dr Allen left. My husband has been told he should never go without his medication, Bactrim. Even though we have continued to go to this Dr. He does not call in the medication as needed. We have called the Dr office only to be told that someone will call us back which they don't. CVS has called them twice and get no results. This is not the way to treat patients that are dependent on medication and have a rare disease.

January 3rd, 2016

Dr. Chang met me in ICU. He started me on a combination of Antibiotics for a brain Abscess. I am alive today because he was a part of a team of caregivers who thought I was important enough to save. After I left ICU he always kept me informed of my treatment. He respected me if he came in and was praying and waited patiently and acknowledging my amens. I am still following up with him. God bless Dr.Chang

April 11th, 2009