A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Neravanda Medappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Neravanda Medappa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Neravanda Medappa, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Medappa graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Medappa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Medappa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans