A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Adelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Adelman is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adelman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Adelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Adelman, FACS, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelman graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Adelman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirm
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron Adelman FACS, MD, and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ron Adelman practice?
- Dr. Ron Adelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ron Adelman practices Ophthalmology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Ophthalmologists.