A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Adelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Adelman is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Adelman, FACS, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelman graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Adelman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirm
- Out of State Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 31 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ron Adelman practice?
Dr. Ron Adelman practices Ophthalmology near West Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See West Haven Ophthalmologists.