A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ron Adelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ron Adelman is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ron Adelman, FACS, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelman graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Adelman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirm
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ron Adelman FACS, MD, and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ron Adelman practice?
- Dr. Ron Adelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Ron Adelman practices Ophthalmology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Ophthalmologists.