A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melquiades Valenzuela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melquiades Valenzuela is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valenzuela graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Valenzuela has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melquiades Rivero Valenzuela MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Melquiades R. Valenzuela practice?
- Dr. Melquiades Valenzuela has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melquiades Valenzuela practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmdale, CA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians and Lancaster General Practitioners.