Dr. Melquiades Valenzuela MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.8

May 22nd, 2012
Awful experience at this Dr. Office
Not only was it hard to get an appointment - had to wait almost 1 month - he was very hard to understand once I was in there. He wanted me to get blood work done, so I did. He Never To This Day called me to go over the results. This is the first time I have written a review of a Dr, and I am doing so, so that hopefully it will save some people a headache in dealing with him & his staff. I did not call about my bloodwork because I really did not want to deal with them again. Also my pharmacy has has a problem on several occassions trying to get them to reply to their refill requests. I have since decided to go to another Dr and am SO happy I made that choice.

January 5th, 2011
I went to him once and I will never go to him again.
Dr. Mel Valenzuela is probably very educated in the medical field, but he is not of much help with his abrupt sarcasm. I came to him seeking help for a serious problem I have had only to find no help at all. He is also VERY hard to understand. He was extremely infuriated at me for a insignificant mistake I made on my paperwork and the whole appointment was basically about my mistake. I sat through his lecture very respectfully waiting for him to address the actual reason I was there for. He stormed out of the room and did not even give me a chance to tell him about my problem.I decided that I would seek help elsewhere. His assistants seemed to be aware of his erratic behavior as well. I hope this does not happen to everyone that goes in there because it is very discouraging to wait for a month for an appointment and not even receive the correct treatment.