Dr. Mikhail Koren MD Patient Reviews

August 21st, 2015
Does not practice in CO unfortunately. Susan Henley is awesome though, if you can get in for an appt.

August 16th, 2012
Not happy!
I was never called by his staff telling me an appoint referral had been made. I was never called with the results from my blood draws. I was not impressed.

August 9th, 2012
Be aware, this doctor has no problems lying to you about what your insurance requires for to get equipment. I was told my insurance rejected my claim, when in reality the doctor had written a note to the insurance telling them not to give me the equipment I was needing.

March 31st, 2012
When I was ready to give up on finding a good endocrinologist in Colorado Springs, I found Dr. Koren - thoughtful, knowledgable, caring. He found that my symptoms were caused not by improper thyroid dose like I thought, but found I have celiac disease. I am gluten-free now and feel much better.

February 29th, 2012
Diabetes control
For the first time in 10 years my diabetes went under control thanks to Dr. Koren. In one visit I learnt more than in 10 years.

February 8th, 2012
Terrible doctor
I went to see this doctor for a hormone imbalance. Not only did it take 7 weeks to get ONE appointment, but when I finally did see the doctor he couldn't have cared less about my symptoms. He listed off my hormones from my lab results saying each one was fine, including progesterone, which is hard to believe because progesterone wasn't even on my lab results and 3 other doctors had already told me I had lower than optimal levels. He kept asking me "why did they send you to me?" and "okay, so why are you here?" even though I brought a list of symptoms clearly explaining why I was seeing a hormone specialist. This doctor shouldn't be in practice.

January 23rd, 2012
Grateful patient
Dr. Koren helped me so much! He made the write diagnosis and found a dangerous interaction between my current meds. Thank you!

January 14th, 2012
Jared Green
Worst doctor I've ever been to. Showed up 20 minutes before my appointment and had to wait over an hour in the waiting room after my appointment time. Whe the doctor finally came in I told him I almost left because I had to wait so long he said, "that would've been great so I can start my weekend sooner." This guy is a pos.