A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Rasekhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Rasekhi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Rasekhi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasekhi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Rasekhi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rasekhi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mohammad H. Rasekhi practice?
Dr. Mohammad Rasekhi practices Internal Medicine near El Monte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pico Rivera, CA.
See El Monte Internists.