A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohammad Rasekhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohammad Rasekhi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohammad Rasekhi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rasekhi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Rasekhi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohammad Hassan Rasekhi MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mohammad H. Rasekhi practice?
- Dr. Mohammad Rasekhi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mohammad Rasekhi practices Internal Medicine near El Monte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pico Rivera, CA.
See El Monte Internists.