A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dieumy Thai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dieumy Thai is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dieumy Thai, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Thai graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Thai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dieumy Michelle Thai MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Dieumy M. Thai practice?
- Dr. Dieumy Thai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dieumy Thai practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CA and Montebello, CA.
See Fullerton Physiatrists.