A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dieumy Thai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dieumy Thai is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thai
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Thai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dieumy Thai, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Thai graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Thai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dieumy Thai MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Dieumy Thai practice?
- Dr. Dieumy Thai has 1 office location.
Dr. Dieumy Thai practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Westminster, CA.
See Westminster Physiatrists.