A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Qasim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Qasim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qasim
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qasim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Qasim graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Qasim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Depaul Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Javed Qasim MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. M J. Qasim practice?
- Dr. M Qasim has 1 office location.
Dr. M Qasim practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Bridgeton, MO.
See Bridgeton Psychiatrists and Bridgeton Geriatric Doctors.