A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Qasim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Qasim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qasim
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Qasim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Qasim graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Qasim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- Depaul Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Javed Qasim MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. M J. Qasim practice?
- Dr. M Qasim has 5 office locations.
Dr. M Qasim practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Bridgeton, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Peters, MO and Florissant, MO.
See Bridgeton Psychiatrists and Bridgeton Geriatric Doctors.