Dr. Mjaved Qasim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

August 17th, 2016
bipolar disorder
He cares about people. After a year of denial, I realized he knew me better than I knew myself. He is extremely busy but was there for me when I needed help. I love his staff.

November 4th, 2015
Dealing with psych patients, I would expect him to recognize the role the family plays and the insight they can provide (especially when never seen a patient before). We did not appreciate any changes to a treatment plan with zero discussion - that's poor care and a violation of patient rights. You were a disappointment to say the least in a facility that we once respected.

June 9th, 2015
Exceptional!
This doctor is excellent. He has really saved my child's life. He is really personable and the staff is very kind. I have nothing but great things to say. He really cares and that is hard to find .. The only thing that I could say is sometimes you will wait a bit longer but just know that sometimes others need a little more time and he is gracious enough to give it so it does not bother me.

February 28th, 2015
I am very pleased with the staff and the doctor.

July 16th, 2014
I was referred by my GP to Dr. Qasim. I was given many options by reception staff on how to get an appointment asap. Because I was flexible with evenings I was in on Monday from my first call on Friday. He thoroughly reviewed my file while asking questions and completing his paperwork. Stayed late to get my appointment in, no rush.

February 21st, 2013
Find another doctor!!!!
Was a patient for about a year. It is extremely difficult to get an appointment. He is never on time. Expect to wait at least 45 minutes or more. Your lucky if he spends more than 10 minutes talking to you, but he always will have his prescription pad handy. If you are looking for a doctor who likes to write prescriptions, then this is your guy. Every visit was a waste of my time. Do what I did and find yourself a doctor who cares about his patients and values their time as well.

April 15th, 2012
Sometimes the wait is longer, but well worth it.

February 27th, 2012
Asst.to Director Behorial Health Day Program
Dr. Qasim shows great compassion for his patients. Most importantly his staff is right on top of things and asks concerned questions involving the care of his patients. I've been to that office two times and the staff makes you feel like they have known you for years.