A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Meadows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Meadows is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Meadows, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meadows graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Meadows has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
- Gamma Knife Center of Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Meadows MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Meadows practice?
- Dr. Mary Meadows has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Meadows practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.