A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Meadows:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Meadows is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meadows
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Meadows Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary Meadows, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meadows graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Meadows has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
- Gamma Knife Center of Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Meadows MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. Meadows practice?
- Dr. Mary Meadows has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Meadows practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.