More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nadra Saad
Dr. Nadra Saad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rolling Hills Estates, CA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Saad is affiliated with Torrance Memorial Medical Center, Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center San Pedro and Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Saad has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nadra Saad has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Nadra Saad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rolling Hills Estates, CA.
Dr. Stacey Lowen
Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Stephanie Chen
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Rolling Hills Estates, CA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Lawrence Sher
Pediatrics, Allergy, Allergy and Immunology
Rolling Hills Estates, CA 0.01 mi33