A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MTarek Al-Assi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MTarek Al-Assi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Assi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Al-Assi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. MTarek Tarek Al-Assi MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. MTarek T. Al-Assi practice?
- Dr. MTarek Al-Assi has 1 office location.
Dr. MTarek Al-Assi practices Gastroenterology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Gastroenterologists.