Dr. M Amr Ahmed Hosny Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. M Amr Ahmed Hosny?

April 27th, 2017

Dr. Hosny is simply wonderful. He devised a therapy plan tailored to my specific needs, circumstances, and preferences. He diagnosed the cause of my pain immediately. He was kind and gentle. He listened to my symptoms and understood my problem. I believe other doctors would have mentioned surgery immediately, not Dr. Hosny. Instead he offered me a less invasive treatment, cortisone injections. His work was seriously life changing! I haven't felt so normal since before my back issues began. Even at my worst, with a caring heart, he very kindly asked me to wait, put off surgery and continue to see him and follow his treatment. One of the best decisions I ever made was listening to Dr. Hosny. I couldn't sit for more than 3 minutes, drive or walk long. Now I am up to two miles walking a day and finally can go out to dinner again with my family. Thank you Dr. Hosny!! Dr. Hosny and his staff are all professional and experienced and treated me in a calm way. I never had to wait. The staff was very cooperative, experienced, and helpful.

November 30th, 2012

The office has an excellent staff. It would have been a great experience if I had not been in so much pain!

October 4th, 2012

Staff is wonderful and compassionate. They always brighten my day when I visit.

September 18th, 2012

I cannot thank the doctors and staff more at NJPCC. My back pain was keeping me from completing simple tasks such as cleaning my own home. Now I can actually go about my daily routines again.

September 11th, 2012

I am always very happy with my visit at this pain care office. I have never had a complaint about any of the staff, facility or treatment I have been given. I highly recommended this office for anyone seeking pain treatment.

September 5th, 2012

I am very happy with the level of care, I receive. They go the extra mile to help me control my pain.

August 24th, 2012

I always feel comfortable when I am in this office. Everyone is great, and they help me to feel better!

December 14th, 2011

Level of care is great!

The level of care I receive from Dr. Hosny and his staff is wonderful. I highly recommend this office for anyone experiencing chronic pain.

December 7th, 2011

The doctor and staff are so wonderful here!

The doctor and staff are so wonderful here. They are all so nice and informative. The service is really excellent, and I am so grateful I was referred here.

December 2nd, 2011

I'm Walking Again!!!

I had a "facet cyst" in my spine and was told by 2 spine surgeons that I need a laminectomy. Dr. Hosny removed the cyst without surgery and I was walking again within 2 days. Thank you so much Dr. Hosny, you gave me my life back!!!

November 29th, 2011

Alwyas feel like I'm in the BEST care!

I always have been in the best care & everyone in this office are professional. The staff always treats me like I'm their family member and I have recommended this office to anyone that needs help. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

November 15th, 2011

Always treated great!!

I have been coming to this office for a few years now. I am always treated very nicely and the staff and doctors are very personable.