A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Prince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Prince is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Prince, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Prince graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Prince has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Martin Prince MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Prince practice?
- Dr. John Prince has 6 office locations.
Dr. John Prince practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists, Knoxville Pulmonologists, and Knoxville Critical Care Practitioners.