Learn more about Dr. John Prince:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Prince is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prince
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prince Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Prince, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Prince graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Prince has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Martin Prince MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Prince practice?
- Dr. John Prince has 1 office location.
Dr. John Prince practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists, Knoxville Pulmonologists, and Knoxville Critical Care Practitioners.