A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mohamed-Wagdi Attia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mohamed-Wagdi Attia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Attia
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Attia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mohamed-Wagdi Attia, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Attia graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Attia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mohamed-Wagdi Mohamed Attia MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mohamed-Wagdi M. Attia practice?
- Dr. Mohamed-Wagdi Attia has 1 office location.
Dr. Mohamed-Wagdi Attia practices Psychiatry near Gaithersburg, MD.
See Gaithersburg Psychiatrists.