Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Man Abdullah
Dr. Man Abdullah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anderson, IN, with other offices in Indianapolis, IN and Indianapolis, IN (and 14 other locations). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Abdullah is affiliated with Indiana University Health, Indiana University Hospital and Indianapolis VA / Roudebush VAMC. Dr. Abdullah has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Man Abdullah has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Man Abdullah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anderson, IN.
Dr. Amanda Swingley
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Anderson, IN 0 mi10
Dr. David Hormuth
Vascular Surgery, Hospitalist, Thoracic Surgery
Anderson, IN 0 mi33
Dr. Mukund Patel
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Anderson, IN 0 mi42