Dr. Man Abdullah MD Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

August 16th, 2016
Great in many different ways
Good demeanor that made you feel welcomed and important. Exceptionally well trained with a high level of experience. Pays great attention to detail an finds things others miss! U of I Medical Center greatly overburdened though, waiting for a new patient appointment a record for me at a 7 months! He made it worthwhile. As an aside, he had already closed down his practice here due to the horrible overloading before I was to be seen. He waited solely for me when he saw how long I ha already waited for this appointment so I wouldn't get pushed back months yet again! Was leaving, didn't even know me from Adam, but still waited for me in which became his last ever procedure there. Wish I could have gone over it more (lots of problems) but couldn't shake off the anesthesia enough to participate or even much remember. Great resource for my next Gastro tough! I am going to leave the "follow ups" blank if allowed, as there weren't any.

February 11th, 2016
Dr. Abdullah was my GI Dr at IU Health in Indianapolis! This Dr. is BY FAR the BEST Dr. I have EVER had! He went above and beyond for me on many occasions! I was and still am sad he moved to a different location! I would absolutely travel just to see him bc he provides exceptional medical care!

November 18th, 2015
Not recommended
Does not remember what he has told me in the past. He also thinks he performed a colonoscopy on me, but he never did. He does not listen to my symptoms and throws out diagnosis way too fast.

July 23rd, 2015
Dr. Abdullah is an amazing Dr. I travel just to see him because I am so confident in his care and I feel he listens to me and really cares about me.

February 21st, 2015
I was Dr. Abdullah' patient in Greenfield, In. and was very pleased with him.

October 5th, 2012
Not recommended
This is a GI doctor who willing knew I had hepatitis but did write up any lab work to check my viruload which I had to mention to him after the fact. All he did was order a slew of diagnostic tests (expensive nonetheless) which all turned out to be negative. Stopped seeing for 3-4 months to catch up on the expensive procedures he put me through. When I started having problems again he turned me away telling I should just go back and see my family physician. He's the specialist that my family physician recommended!!!!! Truly believe he is a scope jockey.

February 21st, 2012
Good Doc
He is a good doc. Likes to run a battery of tests, but he does so to be thorough. He likes IU Health docs (and who could blame him), but he has no issues reffering to Hancock Regional docs. Overall experience with him has been great.