A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maalobeeka Gangopadhyay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maalobeeka Gangopadhyay, Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gangopadhyay
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gangopadhyay Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gangopadhyay graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Gangopadhyay has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maalobeeka Gangopadhyay MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maalobeeka Gangopadhyay practice?
- Dr. Maalobeeka Gangopadhyay has 1 office location.
Dr. Maalobeeka Gangopadhyay practices Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.