A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maamoun Jabali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maamoun Jabali, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabali graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Jabali has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jabali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maamoun Y. Jabali practice?
Dr. Maamoun Jabali practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.