A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maan Anbari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maan Anbari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Anbari graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anbari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- White County Community Hospital
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maan Anbari MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Maan Anbari practice?
- Dr. Maan Anbari has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maan Anbari practices Gastroenterology near Sparta, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cookeville, TN.
See Sparta Gastroenterologists.