A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maan Askar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maan Askar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maan Askar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Askar graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad.
Dr. Askar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maan Askar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maan Askar practice?
- Dr. Maan Askar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Maan Askar practices Family Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Chesterfield, MI.
See Warren Primary Care Doctors.