Learn more about Dr. Maan Askar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maan Askar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Askar
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Askar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maan Askar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Askar graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Askar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maan A Askar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maan A. Askar practice?
- Dr. Maan Askar has 1 office location.
Dr. Maan Askar practices Family Medicine near Warren, MI.
See Warren Primary Care Doctors.