A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maan Barhoum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maan Barhoum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barhoum
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Barhoum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maan Barhoum, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barhoum graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barhoum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Westlake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maan Barhoum MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Maan Barhoum practice?
- Dr. Maan Barhoum has 1 office location.
Dr. Maan Barhoum practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Libertyville, IL.
See Libertyville Internists and Libertyville Endocrinologists.