A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maan Barhoum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maan Barhoum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maan Barhoum, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Thyroid Cancer Thyroid Dysfunction
Education & Awards
Dr. Barhoum graduated from University Of Tishreen, Lattakia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barhoum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Westlake Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barhoum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans