Dr. Maan Barhoum MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2017
Wonderful Physician and Staff
Dr. Barhoum has been my Endocrinologist for over six years, and I am grateful for his knowledge, thoroughness, and dedication regarding my illness. He is a kind, professional and soft-spoken physician. In addition, his office staff is friendly and very accommodating.

March 9th, 2017
very trusting
I have seen Dr Barhoum for 6 years and after a very long search for an endo im so glad I found him. He is very nice and understanding. I recommend him to everyone. there's no one else I would go to.

January 27th, 2017
Great doctor , right to the point , great staff, highly recommended

January 18th, 2017
Overall experience with doctor and staff was excellent. Great results, highly recommended

November 17th, 2015
This doctor was one of the top two worst doctors I've ever experienced in my life. He barely bothered to introduce himself. He started asking me about my symptoms and then became belligerent because I wasn't answering questions to his satisfaction. He pointed to a poster and badgered me to make a decision about whether I was "hypo" or "hyper" thyroid. When I said I showed signs of both sides, he became highly impatient with me and said I had to make a decision. Whenever I hesitated to give him an answer to a question, he again became rude and impatient with me. By the time we ended the visit, I was a nervous wreck and couldn't wait to leave! The staff was very nice, but this doctor was a bully. I made appointments to return just to keep peace, but I definitely plan to cancel these appointments and find someone else. I burst into tears as soon as I left his office. No patient should ever be made to feel this way. If I could have assigned "zero stars" to anything related to this doctor, I would have done so.

October 21st, 2015
Do NOT recommend.
Please do not see Dr. Barhoum if you are in search for an attentive doctor with a good bedside manner.

August 16th, 2014
Excellent
The staff was great, very courteous! Dr. Barhoum was exceptionally kind and professional. Would definitely recommend!

February 18th, 2014
I have seen this doctor twice this past year and I haven't came across any bad issues with both the office staff and doctor. I would highly recommend him to friends and family. I came to this website to write a bad review about a previous doctor I had. I'm happy that I found and gave Dr . B a chance.

November 15th, 2013
He's Horrible!
Worst doctor I've seen in my life! I would strongly recommend finding a new physician if you are referred to him. He can't diagnosis anything correctly, will run unnecessary tests, has horrible bedside mannor, and in general he's just a plain idiot!

May 24th, 2013
This guy has absolutely no clue what he's doing. I've had Type 1 Diabetes for almost 10 years and went to the Children's Hospital in Wisconsin (one of the best diabetes care programs) before coming here. They never told me my diabetes was "out of control", but it seems that that's all this doctor could say, and that was simply from seeing two high readings out of a two week log. He didn't make any effort to get to know me or introduce himself (this was our first visit), he just sat down and started badgering me with questions and then criticizng my responsses and telling me that "I had to be doing something wrong". when I asked him what I could do to make it better, or what he thought was "wrong" with my control, he repeated the question back to me. It was a never-ending relay of "what do YOU think?" "You tell me", etc. Then, before our exam, he even had the audacity to say "Do you want me to really help you, or are you just here for prescriptions, because I'm not going to waste my time"... I'm sorry Dr. Barhoum, my visit with YOU was a waste of time.

May 12th, 2013
he needs to improve relations with patients. He left while I was talking, he did it twice. I have been there 4 times already, but I would like to find another doctor that listen to clients. I won't recommend it to a friend.

April 9th, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr Barhoum is a great doctor. He is very informative. He has helped control my diabetes, thyroid & weight. I don't know what I would have done with out his help. I will recommend him to anyone who needs the extra push to become healthier.