Maan M Kattash MD Patient Reviews

June 10th, 2016
So happy to have found an awesome surgeon!
Dr. Kattash is awesome!!! Very professional and a genuinely a nice person. Do to his knowledge he makes you feel at ease. I have recently gone through a breast lift and am doing other procedures in the near future. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. Look no further. :)

April 30th, 2016
Poor Service/Waste of my Time
I was referred to Dr. Kattash and heard good thing's about the Dr. so I made a consultation and on the day of my consultation I was a little over 10 minutes which is standard, I signed in and had a seat and waited to be called to fill out paperwork, a few minutes later other patients came in for a visit and they we're handed paperwork before me, so I got up ad asked the receptionist if she had forgot about me and which she replied of course not, I let her know I was there before the other patients that had already received their paper and that I was on a time schedule, the receptionist gave me paperwork to fill out so I proceeded to fill out the paperwork and handed it back and I sat back down and the other patients that we're there after me we're called in before me by then I already had been there for an hour, so I decided to leave, don't understand why they would have a sign in sheet if they we're not going to be going in order of the patients signed in. What a waste of an hour of my time and very unprofessional!

April 19th, 2016
Ms.
Outstanding service. The staff is awesome and always attentive with the patients. They are always quick and hassle free.

October 2nd, 2015
Lip Enhancement
I had my lips enhanced using Juvederm Voluma by Dr. Kattash. I love my results! My boyfriend compliments me about my kissy lips. The doctor is wonderful and I definitely recommend him to everyone.

October 2nd, 2015
AMAZING
THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND FRIENDLY, I FELT VERY COMFORTABLE, THERE WAS NO PRESSURE. I LOVE MY RESULTS AND DR KATTASH REALLY CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS . WOULD RECCOMEND FAMILY

April 15th, 2015
Excellent experience
This is my 2nd surgery with Dr. Kattash. Both surgeries went extremely well. My healing pain was limited and if you follow his strict directions you will be up and moving around in no time. He has the best staff ever. All the girls are extremely helpful and caring. I would highly recommend Dr. Kattash to anyone.

November 25th, 2014
tummy tuck
recomiendo mucho al doctor fue para mi una experiencia muy importante para mi por q iso de mi un cambio total en mi persona se q con su experiencia no lo cambiare. Es q verdad es un buen doctor te cientes en confiasa con el tanto con sus asistentes.

November 7th, 2014
Great Experince
I had a Tummy Tuck and I had a Great Experience. Everyone was sooo nice. They were very professional. Dr. Kattash was very honest when I went for my consultation. He takes pride in his work. I am Confident that my healing process will continue to reveal great results. I am 3 weeks post op. and already see a difference.

April 27th, 2014
excellent staff very preofessional excellent dr.

April 19th, 2014
My experience went much better then I anticipated mainly because Dr. Kattash explained everything thoroughly. I will recommend him to family and friends. His staff is wonderful too.

April 11th, 2014
My experience with Dr. Kattash was wonderful. I would come back for other procedures, definitely!

March 27th, 2014
AWSOME facility, and staff
Girls are always helpful, and super nice always available, and very VERY caring.