A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maan Shikara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maan Shikara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maan Shikara, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shikara graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shikara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- South Side Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shikara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 35 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maan M. Shikara practice?
Dr. Maan Shikara practices Family Medicine near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, NY.
See Bay Shore Family Physicians.