A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maan Younes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maan Younes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Younes graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Younes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Younes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans