A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maan Younes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maan Younes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Younes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maan Younes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Younes graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Younes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maan Younes MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maan Younes practice?
- Dr. Maan Younes has 1 office location.
Dr. Maan Younes practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Internists and Alexandria Pulmonologists.