Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maaz Abbasi
Dr. Maaz Abbasi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Webster, TX, with another office in Desoto, TX. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology, Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Abbasi is affiliated with Methodist Richardson Medical Center, The Methodist Hospital and Dallas Nephrology Associates. He speaks English.
Dr. Maaz Abbasi has the following 3 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Maaz Abbasi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Webster, TX.
Dr. Husam Issa
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Webster, TX 0.01 mi18
Dr. Omar Albustami
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Webster, TX 0.01 mi12
Dr. Tammi Peck-Samman
Webster, TX 0.01 mi21