Learn more about Dr. Maaz Mohiuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maaz Mohiuddin, Allergy Immunology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohiuddin
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Mohiuddin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maaz Mohiuddin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Respiratory Sounds
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohiuddin graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maaz Syed Mohiuddin MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maaz S. Mohiuddin practice?
- Dr. Maaz Mohiuddin has 1 office location.
Dr. Maaz Mohiuddin practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Crest Hill, IL.
See Crest Hill Allergists and Crest Hill Pediatricians.