A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maaz Mohiuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maaz Mohiuddin, Allergy Immunology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohiuddin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mohiuddin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maaz Mohiuddin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Respiratory Sounds
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohiuddin graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mohiuddin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maaz Syed Mohiuddin MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maaz S. Mohiuddin practice?
- Dr. Maaz Mohiuddin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maaz Mohiuddin practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Crest Hill, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bolingbrook, IL and Aurora, IL.
See Crest Hill Allergists and Crest Hill Pediatricians.