A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maaz Mohiuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maaz Mohiuddin, Allergy Immunology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohiuddin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mohiuddin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maaz Mohiuddin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Contact Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Respiratory Sounds
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohiuddin graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mohiuddin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maaz Syed Mohiuddin MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maaz S. Mohiuddin practice?
- Dr. Maaz Mohiuddin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maaz Mohiuddin practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Crest Hill, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bolingbrook, IL and Aurora, IL.
See Crest Hill Allergists and Crest Hill Pediatricians.