Dr. Maaza G-Amlak Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Maaza G-Amlak?

October 12th, 2017

She'll make you feel like an idiot.

This doctor has a bad attitude and is dismissive of what you're trying to tell her. It is shocking. I'm a grown woman in my mid thirties with kids. I don't have time to be treated as if i'm a 16 year old kid trying to abuse drugs. It's infuriating.

October 19th, 2015

Worst service I've ever received!!

This is probably the worst psychiatrist I've ever seen, it shocks me that this lady is allowed to practice medicine. She doesn't listen at all, she talks over me the whole time. And doesn't care for what I have to say. I don't think she fully understands anything that has to do with psychiatry. She's a horrible Doctor. I used to be on three different medications at once, and she refuses to give me the other two. Evn though I mentioned that my anxiety is bad she still doesn't add the medication I had. I called ADVOCATE ILLINOIS MASONIC to change psychiatrist and they said I can't see someone else.. I don't see why I have to be stuck with someone that it's not providing good services. If you're new to that hospital make sure you avoid DR. G-AMLAK!!!

September 13th, 2017