Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mabel Acevedo
Dr. Mabel Acevedo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Acevedo is affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division, St Vincent's Midtown Hospital and St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division. Dr. Acevedo has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Mabel Acevedo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mabel Acevedo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Keiko Kimura
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.16 mi25
Dr. Michael Khilkin
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.24 mi13