A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mabel Bonilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mabel Bonilla is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mabel Bonilla, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonilla graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bonilla has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Perea Hospital
- Hospital de la Concepcion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mabel Monserrate Bonilla MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mabel M. Bonilla practice?
- Dr. Mabel Bonilla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mabel Bonilla practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.