A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mabel Chan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mabel Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mabel A. Chan practice?
Dr. Mabel Chan practices Pediatrics near San Jose, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See San Jose Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mae Chan, Dr. Mable Chan, Dr. Anabel Chan, Dr. Maybelle Chan