A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mabel Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mabel Chan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Chan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mabel Ann Chan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mabel A. Chan practice?
- Dr. Mabel Chan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mabel Chan practices Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.