A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mabel Crosby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mabel Crosby, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crosby graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Crosby has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Woman's Christian Association
- Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center Llp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mabel Theresa Crosby MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mabel T. Crosby practice?
- Dr. Mabel Crosby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mabel Crosby practices Anesthesiology near Jamestown, NY.
See Jamestown Anesthesiologists.