A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mabel Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mabel Lim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Lim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mabel Audrey Lim MD is a female General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mabel A. Lim practice?
- Dr. Mabel Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Mabel Lim practices General Practice near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Primary Care Doctors.