A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mabel Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mabel Lim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Lim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mabel Audrey Lim MD is a female General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Mabel A. Lim practice?
- Dr. Mabel Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Mabel Lim practices General Practice near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Primary Care Doctors.