Learn more about Dr. Mabel Zevallos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mabel Zevallos, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mabel Zevallos, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colorectal Cancer
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zevallos graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Zevallos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Lawrence County Hospital CAH
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mabel Zevallos MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Mabel Zevallos practice?
- Dr. Mabel Zevallos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mabel Zevallos practices Gastroenterology near McComb, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See McComb Gastroenterologists.