A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mabel Zevallos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mabel Zevallos, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mabel Zevallos, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Colorectal Cancer
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zevallos graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zevallos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Lawrence County Hospital CAH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zevallos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mabel Zevallos practice?
Dr. Mabel Zevallos practices Gastroenterology near McComb, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See McComb Gastroenterologists.