Dr. Mabel Zevallos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mabel Zevallos?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Mabel Zevallos?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 10th, 2017

Wonderful doctor, takes time with you, actually listens to your issue, makes a plan of care with several options, suggests what is best in her professional opinion. I did not feel rushed either, very pleasant experience.

April 25th, 2013

The best!!

My husband and I have both used Dr. Zevallos and we love her...She is available, very knowledgeable about her field, takes time to explain procedures, outcomes, prognosis and anything else you ask about. She makes you feel like a person she cares about not a number or a chart. More doctors should be like her...I am so glad she is back in McComb..

February 17th, 2012

GREAT FEMALE DOC

Finally found a female doc to do my colonoscopy! So happy to be her patient. She really takes the time to listen to patients and explains treatment in detail. Great personality and excellent bedside manners.

July 6th, 2011

I am so sad she is leaving Irving..

Dr. Zevallos is such a great and compassionate doctor that I hated to hear she is moving to another state. It is a great loss to the Irving community since there is no other female gastroenterologist in the area. She was able to accomodate my procedure in her schedule within a very short time (due to issues with my health insurance). Her assistant was always very polite and answered all my questions. She took time to go over results with me and my husband. I have a chronic GI condition and she gave me a detailed explananation of what the plan of treatment was going to be. I had a previous bad experience with another GI who rushed me during visits and followups, so I was finally happy to find a doctor who will take time with her patients.

May 5th, 2011

Excellent physician, good bedside manners, spends adequate time with patients, very knowledgeable

April 17th, 2011

It's all in your head

Basically after six weeks of illness I finally get into see the specialist and she tells me my labs are clean, so it's in my head. Thanks for the brilliant investigation. That was not a very useful referal. She said I can waste any amount of money looking for exotic diseases I read about on the internet. Stop taking all those vitamins and junk and just eat a normal diet. The reason I went in is that for six weeks, eating makes me quite ill. Wonderful invalidation of me and the 5 previous doctors I have been to. Very helpful advice from the gastrogal. SO i did honestly consider it could be in my head and stopped everything I had been doing. Bowl function stopped and I ended up in bed much of the weekend.

June 27th, 2017