A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mabra Abernathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mabra Abernathy is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mabra Abernathy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abernathy graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Abernathy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Hollywood Presbyterian Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mabra Glenn Abernathy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mabra G. Abernathy practice?
- Dr. Mabra Abernathy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mabra Abernathy practices Family Medicine near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Primary Care Doctors.