Dr. Mabria Loqman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 30th, 2015
Never had an issue
I've been seeing Dr. Loqman for quite some time now, for I believe about 7 years. I had an appointment yesterday and I did a quick search for the address of the office my appointment was at, and stumbled upon reviews. I was shocked when I discovered the low ratings and read some of the experiences that were posted. Never once have I felt that she was disrespectful or rude in the things she has said to me or the way she says them. I only usually go for my yearly checkup, but have had a few appointments scattered over the years for illnesses, injuries, etc. She tends to keep things short, but I don't mind it at all and the times that I have had issues that I wanted to discuss with her she was more than happy to take the time and do so. The only complaint that I do have is most times when I have had a morning appointment I am kept waiting in the room for her to come in for quite some time. I'm never in the waiting room long, and the nurse is usually in right away, but there have been times when I have had to wait a very long time for Dr. Loqman to come into the room. Other than that, I have no complaints.

August 28th, 2015
Dr Loqman was rude and very disrespectful! I was there for advise and she demeaned me and walked out of room without any followup! Will never go back and don't advise any one else to go there. If there was a place to enter complaints against a Dr. I would.

January 8th, 2015
Cold with total lack of professionalism or compassion.
Dr. Loqman deservesa zero rating. Absolutely disrespectful to her patients. My daughter went bacause she had a very bad breakout on her face. This was her first visit and she was very self concious. Dr. Loqman never said hello or nice to meet you. Her first comment was, oh that looks terrible. Almost in tears she was given a topical cream. Barely given the chance to ask a question. When I tried to ask question on her behalf she bacame offended and would not look at me, dismissing my question as ridiculous. We returned a month and a half later and her problem had not changed in any way. This was traumatic for a young girl. We were prepared with questions and inquired about a possible referal to a dermatologist. We also asked if she could be tested for food allergies. Dr. Loqman became beligerant and refused. She accused us of taking advantage of the system. All our questions were met with an insulting return. We tried to be understanding but she was extremely rude and offensive. After finally telling us she would never give us a referral and getting nowhere except treated poorly she informed my daughter that she should find another Dr. because she did not have time for her. I was dumbfounded. I thought you are encouraged to ask questions of your Dr. not be terrified. She was very belittling to say the least. We assured her our entire family would not return.

November 8th, 2014
My daughter has lost hearing. Dr. Loqman gave antibiotics.
My daughter went to see Dr. Locqman for a painful left ear. We were given antibotic ear drops. 2 weeks later my daughter had no pain but now could not hear, we were given oral antibotics. 2 weeks later my daughter has blood in her ear, Dr. Loqman never returned our calls so, I took my daughter to the emergancy room. Now, we have to see a specialist. I am a nervous wreak that my daughter will have permanent hearing loss because of this so-called Dr. Mabria Loqman. I am so scared of anyone else having to deal with her. Another thing with this Loqman, she talks down to you. I asked if I could look into my daughter's ear (her pediatrician used to encourage this) Dr. Loqman told me that her insturment was very expensive and I would probably break it. When asking her to explain something she would take a deep breath and act like it was a hassle to repeat herself. The last visit we waited in the examination room 25 minutes (we timed this) we could her her talking in the halls and making phone calls and laughing. When she came in she hurried through the visit like she had somewhere more important to be. I hope this review gets read by someone in charge of her. I also hope that she dosen't cause any further damage to other patients.

May 29th, 2014
A doctor that listens
She was highly recommended by a coworker when I had to find a new doctor. I am so glad I took his advice. She listens, asks questions and explains. I am a partner in my health care with my doctor. I find her knowledgeable and easy to work with. She has been invaluable in some pretty rough times.

March 30th, 2014
Horrible experience
Dangerous! I was misdiagnosed and rushed through my appointment after waiting over an hour after my designated appointment time. I was given diet pills instead of running bloodwork to determine I was insulin resistent.

October 15th, 2012
This dr crossed the ethics line with me. I will never take my family to her ever again. She crosses a personal line and passes judgment and says horrible things.

December 30th, 2015