A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mac Greganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mac Greganti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greganti
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greganti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mac Greganti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Greganti graduated from Medical School: MD, University of Mississippi, Jackson, MS. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Greganti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
- North Carolina Memorial Hospital - UNC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mac Andrew Greganti MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mac A. Greganti practice?
- Dr. Mac Greganti has 1 office location.
Dr. Mac Greganti practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Geriatric Doctors.