A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mac Greganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mac Greganti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mac Greganti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Greganti graduated from Medical School: MD, University of Mississippi, Jackson, MS. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greganti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
- North Carolina Memorial Hospital - UNC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mac Andrew Greganti MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mac A. Greganti practice?
- Dr. Mac Greganti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mac Greganti practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Geriatric Doctors.