A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mac Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mac Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Moore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mac Moore MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mac Moore practice?
- Dr. Mac Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Mac Moore practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons and Oklahoma City Family Physicians.