A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mac Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mac Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Moore has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Northwest Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mac E Moore MAC and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mac E. Moore practice?
- Dr. Mac Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Mac Moore practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Orthopedic Surgeons, Oklahoma City Sports Medicine Doctors, and Oklahoma City Family Physicians.