A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Wyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Wyman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wyman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wyman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edwin Wyman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyman graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Wyman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Juan Hospital
- Southwest Health System Inc
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin Mackenzie Wyman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edwin M. Wyman practice?
- Dr. Edwin Wyman has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Wyman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cortez, CO.
See Cortez Orthopedic Surgeons.