Dr. Edwin Wyman Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Edwin Wyman?

So happy With my knee replacement

Posted on October 28th, 2016

I liked the results from my knee replacement surgery that was done by Dr. Wyman so much that I need the other knee done and I am afraid to go to anyone else. He did such good work and I was up and around in the afternoon walking on my new knee after the morning surgery. I couldn't be more satisfied with this knee replacement. He has the sales rep. in with him on the surgery so that you get the right size knee replacement parts and uses a company I am pleased with for the replacement. One of the best parts for after surgery is the Perpetual Motion Machine that continues to move your knee after the surgery so that you don't get stiff and the knee is ready to be up and walking the halls in hours. There were so many things that were done to make recovery quick and easy from the PM machine to the ice machine to the hospital staff in San Juan County, Utah to the physical therapy in Cortez, Co. I can't say enough good things!

Posted on February 15th, 2016